Meet George. George has entered the family as of 3 weeks ago. He likes his new found family. Before he was living in a place called Too Much
. He said that it was a friendly place, but very busy, and he wasn't able to ever feel at home.
He's a very friendly, sociable monkey... and loves the colour pink. We call him exuberant and happy.. yes, that's it a very happy, extravagant little monkey!
Oh btw... I've decided to take example from one of SSB's posts
and tell you 8 little useless facts about me:
1. I've had my appendix removed when I was about 23? I forget now how long ago it was! But it was over the Easter week end!
2. I can roll my tongue... both from side to side, as well as in front.
3. I once got my hair caught in someone else's bag, while waiting to climb on to the school bus... as the girl in front of me moved forward I felt a really string tug on a bunch of my hair. Yeah... it hurt! I had to yell to get her to stand still long enough for me to remove my strands of hair from her duffel bag!
4. I have a belly ring. I got my bellybutton pierced while on vacation in Mexico, back in 2001. It's one of the best travel souvenirs ever!
5. I am afraid of moths. Rationally I know they are just like butterflies. In fact I love butterflies, they're pretty... but moths... eeeww! They are just gross! *shudder*
6. I drink my tea with milk in it, just like the British. People here in Italy think I'm crazy!
7. I don't know how to dive. I've tried learning several times.. I just can't get myself to do it.
8. I strongly believe that if I'd have pursued acting classes I'd have made one of the greatest actresses alive. I just left it as a "knack" I have. You should see the old home videos.. a real Drama Queen! Hahaha